Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We seek candidates who are able to identify and close business with new customers and upsell into our existing collision repair accounts. Successful hires will drive new business through:
- sharing new ideas and perspectives with the customers during the sales interaction
- aligning our customer’s business priorities with Mitchell’s capabilities
- educating our customers on industry trends and best practices
- understanding the customer’s unique decision making process and
- influencing decision-makers towards a favorable outcome
- Develop and execute a business/territory plan to maximize opportunities to achieve sales targets and key objectives
- Provide regular forecasts for his/her assigned territory
- Negotiate and close new business
- Present a meaningful ROI to the customer by understanding of the customer’s priorities, competitors, industry trends and positioning Mitchell’s solutions and capabilities to them
- Provide consultative services, conduct demonstration test drives and keep customers informed of new releases
- Track the progress and status of your customers on an on-going basis to ensure customer satisfaction and assure that committed schedules are met
- 4-year college degree or equivalent history of successful sales experience
- Proven results in meeting and exceeding sales targets/quotas sales or ranking in top 10% of sales organization
- Ability to reframe and challenge the way customers view their businesses
- Skill in driving two-way communication
- Comfort level in applying pressure to the customer and preempting stakeholder objectives
- Ability to link the value of product/solution being sold to the customer’s business priorities
- Use of structured process for identifying key decision-makers and their top priorities
- Comfort level in discussing pricing
- Skilled presenter and negotiator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite required; preferred experience in SalesForce.
- Willing to travel up to 80% of the time
Remote. Must be in Ontario, Canada - preferably Toronto area.
Base salary plus commission.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.